Like most of our favorite things, the Berrien County Youth Fair was postponed in 2020 – thus delaying a 75-year anniversary celebration. But this year, the Fair is back – and the BCYF entertainment committee is making the wait more than worth it. Celebrating the anniversary with the theme “Diamonds are Fair-ever”, the BCYF returns August 16-21, 2021 to celebrate its 75th anniversary.
The 2021 lineup of entertainment acts will include not one, but TWO concerts.
Wednesday, August 18 at 7 p.m.:
Legendary country band, The Oak Ridge Boys, will take the stage. The Oak Ridge Boys have had 17 singles reach Number One on the Billboard country singles charts, including hits “Elvira” and “Bobbie Sue.” Their opener is “The Voice” season 9 runner-up Emily Ann Roberts. Emily’s debut album included original songs like “Stuck On Me + You” and “I’ve Got Forever”.
Thursday, August 19:
Returning to the Fair is ACM and CMT Award-winning country music artist Scotty McCreery. McCreery previously performed at the BCYF in 2014.
The remainder of the shows on the 2021 BCYF grandstand stage are as follows:
- Monday, August 16 at 7 p.m.: The Tractor Pull will again be an NTPA regional event and will feature Super Farm, 3.0 Diesel Trucks, Mini Rods and Hot Farm pulls.
- Tuesday, August 17: The Circus Continental will feature three FREE family-friendly shows produced by Circus Continental.
- Friday, August 20: Derby promoter TNT Demolition Derby, will bring back the crowd favorite demolition derby. Fans will see derby classes including big car limited weld, small trucks and SUV’s, Gut n’ Go front wheel drive minivans, Gut n’ Go front wheel drive small cars, big trucks and powerwheels.
- Saturday, August 21: Bullmania is still coming to town! Fans will be entertained by the always-popular crowd favorite, bull riding, and the kid favorite, mutton busting.
Tickets for grandstand shows are available at the Fair office, online at www.bcyf.org, or by phone at 269-473-1500 (ticket fees do not include gate admission).
Information on Exhibitor information can be found at www.bcyf.org, and by clicking through the Exhibitors tab at the top.
BCYF Gate Admission will be as follows:
- Adults, Day Pass – $7.00
- Children (5-12), Day Pass – $4.00
- 65 & Over, Day Pass – $5.00
- Adult Season Pass – $20.00
- Children Season Pass – $10.00
- 65 & Over Season Pass – $13.00
- Military Discount – $13.00
Gates CLOSE at 10:00 p.m. daily. Don’t miss this year’s Berrien County Youth Fair – it’s sure to be worth the wait!